Tuesday, October 27, 2009

*Tuesdays* with Maddy

Everyday with Maddy...is sweeter than the day before!! Well, that's my excuse for not blogging on Monday atleast!

Little Miss ate some garlic butter from Little Ceasars on Sunday evening and got sick as a dog! Three loads of laundry throughout the night, and 4 hours of sleep was rough! Combine sleep deprivation with the fact that my computer got a horrible virus on Monday afternoon, and by the time my favorite IT guy had time to fix it, I was already in bed, sick as a dog. It's been an adventure the past couple of days!

Maddy has said some funny things lately, and I try my best to write them down when she says them, but that doesn't always happen and then I forget. Here are a few that I did write down....

*After Wednesday night Team Kids: "Whew, I have fun with my friends, but they sure do wear me out!"

*Sunday night/Monday morning around midnight as we were cleaning her up: "Gosh how in the world am I gonna make it through the night?" : (

During devotion, we were talking about good qualities and Ryan asked her, "What is one thing that God sees when he looks at you?" We were aiming toward a "friendly" or "kind" answer, but she thinks for a minute and then looks up and says, "CUTE!"

Yes, she sure is cute! That's why she's survived almost 7 years!! TOTALLY kidding....well, kinda!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

She is such a beautiful and sweet child! I just love her to death! I always love reading your posts and catching up on her insights and thoughts each day. God has truly blessed you and Ryan with a wonderful child! I love yall!

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!