Monday, October 12, 2009

Mondays with Maddy

My little girl is a mess!!! But she's also a sweetheart and I love her so much! I have truly been blessed beyond belief to be chosen to be her mom. I will be starting a Monday blog with all of her latest "sayings" and "doings".

Saturday night, Ryan and I wanted to watch a movie so we tried to get her to go to bed a little earlier than she normally would. She normally goes to bed around 9pm. We told her to go brush her teeth and get ready for bed. She ran to the kitchen clock and said, (with her hand on her hip, mind you!) "Umm...is this clock broken or something?" I said, "No, not that I know of." And she came back with "Well, it says it's 8:00 and I don't go to bed till 9!" Gah she doesn't miss a thing! She's smarter than her parents sometimes!


She did end up going to bed shortly after 8, btw! She didn't win that battle! This is how we normally find her whenever we head to bed....

3 comments:

KDuncan55 said...

9 o'clock bedtime?
I don't even get up until 9 o'clock.

Have you checked your e-mail lately?

Amanda K. said...

LOL! Well that's what you get for being an old man! Haha! Today I got up at 9:00...AM! That was nice!
Yeah, I got the bunny email. That was cute!!!

Bethany Patton said...

This pic reminds me of Allie. I have to go into her room every night going to bed to put away her books and turn off her table lamp.