Friday, October 16, 2009

Thankful Thursdays...on Friday!

Better late than never, huh?!

I am thankful for....

1)PBS! <-So I can get breaks during the day!

2)Happy Cow Milk <-Because not only is it the healthiest milk, it is soooo good!

3)Pumpkin muffins from Rose Hill<-Enough said!

4)Almost being done with school for the week <-Because of a very self-motivated little girl!

5)The Doctors TV show <-For providing me information about health!

6)Tri-Art at Clemson University <-For the $2 plays we get to go to!!

7)American Girls!!! <-although, my bank account isn't very thankful!

8)Our Wednesday night class that Ryan and I teach <-We have a themed week each week and this past week was crazy feet week! Ryan and I have more fun than the kids!

9)Our church <-We are so spoiled by awesome people and the most wonderful pastor ever!

10)My cousin, Michael, is marrying my great friend, Crystal tomorrow! We are thrilled to have her a part of our family (officially). LOL!

So, there you have it! Short and sweet and to the point!

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!