Monday, November 2, 2009

Mondays with Maddy




Maddy went missing on Saturday, and in her place, was a cute little blonde haired girl who prefered to be called Hannah Montana! Hannah was adorable, but we're glad to have our Maddy back!

Speaking of Miss Maddy, for some reason, she has been writing Madelyn on her papers. Not every time, but a few times here and there. I am beginning to wonder if she is going to switch names on us soon! The name Madelyn would be fine, of course, since that's what we named her, but to me, she'll always be my Maddy Bugg! We called her "Baby Maddy" when I was pregnant with her, and she was Madelyn her first year of life, but when she started talking, "Maddy" was a lot easier for her to say, and it just stuck. With a name like Madelyn Alexandria, you have to have something short to call her! : ) It makes me a little sad that "Maddy" may be a name of the past soon, but as long as she doesn't stop calling me "mommy", then I think I can handle it.

Your daily dose of funny....Last night we were getting a bath and she kept tootin' non-stop! She does it a LOT and thinks it is just so funny! She said, "Gah I toot all the time! I think I'll have gas for the rest of my life!"

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I love the laughs of the day! She is a delight! She has always been a mature little girl so she just might decide that Madelyn is more appopriate for her. LOL She will always be your baby though no matter what!