Tuesday, April 7, 2009

God at work!

This video is so powerful! I just got home about an hour ago and was having a horrible day. I won't go into any details, because it really doesn't matter at this point. God knows what kind of day I had, and after getting home, putting Diva down for a nap, I came downstairs to cool off and this video was in my email. It was just what I needed to see. Normally I don't open a lot of forwards, but I did, and by seeing this video, I felt the Lord speak to me and tell me to let it all go. No problem that we can ever face compares to what God did on the cross for you and for me. With God as our leader and our comforter, we can get through anything. So whatever problem you are facing at the moment, let go and let God! Enjoy the video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3qBt-INLq8

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Thank you so much for sharing that video with us! I can't even begin to describe how much that touched me. We should all learn just to let go and let God. I've learned that no matter how bad of a day I might be having, more than likely someone out there is having a worse day than me. I just count my blessings and be thankful that my family is safe and that I have a wonderful and healthy son. Thank you again! I really needed to see that!

Crystal said...

I cried like a baby watching that. Have you seen the others? There's several more like that one.