Monday, March 30, 2009

A funny Bugg!

Maddy has really taken a liking to sleep here lately, and I love that! When Diva wakes up before her, she will walk into her room and bang on her bed and say, "MaaaMaaMa-dddddd". Maddy will get so mad!
We were supposed to go to a play this morning, but it's all the way in Clemson (25 min drive) and it started at 9:30! I asked Maddy last night if she still wanted to go and these were here exact words.....

"Um...I think I just want to sleep in. That is, as long as E doesn't wake me up. I get so mad when she does that, because you see, I may not take a nap during the day, but that's because I combine my night sleep with a morning nap. I just tag them together and it's called a sleenap. When E comes into my room and wakes me up, I don't get to finish that morning nap!"

This morning, everybody slept til 9:30 (Hey..we deserve that!) and when Maddy woke up, she came into my room, and the picture says it all.....

2 comments:

Allyson said...

"Sleenap!" That's so creative! And funny! Your kid is the best.

Also funny, my word verification to leave this comment is "focka"

Tonya said...

Your child is a mess! I absolutely love the picture! I believe I would have died laughing when I woke up and saw this!