Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Three Funny Princesses

Lunch is ready!!

Maddy has two friends over to play this morning since their mom had a meeting. I am cracking up at the sounds coming from the next room over......

They are making Snow White and her prince get married in the castle, and they are doing it up big! They're making invitations for the wedding and everything. So, here are some things coming from the playroom....

"You know, you have to get married to have a baby. Let's get our princess married to her prince so they can make lots of children!"

"Yeah, her leg broke off. That's okay, cause she'll be a one-legged bride."

"I have one naked princess. Let's pretend that this boy and this girl stole her clothes and that's why she's naked!"

Sweet little Rebekah needed a piece of paper to make an invitation, so she came to me and said, "I need a page."

"We need to go wash up all this ink on our hands." UH OH!! Better go check on them now!
From little Rebekah: "Let's pretend the sink is a horsey with water in his mouth and that's where the water is coming from." From the other two girls: "EEEEWWW!!!"

Well, it's lunch time, and I've got three hungry princesses and one sick tiny princess that will be waking up any minute now, so I'd better get lunch ready before these princesses work their magic and turn me into a toad! Looks like I better make a yummy lunch cause I just heard..

"Let's have a gymnastics contest and whoever does the best gets the yummiest lunch!"

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Out of the mouth of babes! So adorable!