Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lucky Ducks!

The YMCA had their annual Halloween Party tonight. I don't believe in luck, but if I did, I'd say we were the luckiest people around! Maddy won twice at the cake walk, BooBoo won 3rd place in the costume contest, Ryan won the candy corn guessing game, and I won a raffle! We got two t-shirts, a ton of candy, free Firehouse sub, free car wash, free day of play at Partee Time, a water bottle, a Bible, and a free week of summer day camp at the Y! I fully intend on using the day camp! : )

BooBoo won't be Eeyore for Halloween this year afterall. I let Maddy talk me into buying her a Tinkerbell costume to match hers, so now we have big Tink and baby Tink! Both of them are so cute in their costumes! I'll post a pic later...it's been a long night!

I had to share some funny things Maddy said today....

She is such a big helper and she was feeding E her lunch while I got Maddy's lunch ready. She said that her jar of baby food stank! I said, "It's got peaches, bananas, and apples in it." Maddy said, "No matter it stinks...whew!!"

While she was eating, she looked over on the bakers rack and said, "We have a book called Fix It Yourself." I said, "That's daddys book." She said, "Well why doesn't he use it??" Yeah Ryan, she's telling on you!!!! I said, "What does he need to fix?" She said, "The TV!" ((Our TV went out last week..ahh!!)) I told her that the book tells you how to fix things like floors, walls, electrical outlets, etc. I must not have made myself clear because she said, "What's a vegetable outlet?"
It's never a boring moment at our place!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Vegetable outlet! That is priceless! She is such a beautiful and amusing child. BTW..Congrats on the winnings! Sounds like you guys did luck up if you believe in luck. Glad you guys had fun! Can't wait to see costume pics!

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!