Friday, May 14, 2010

When I was your age, we walked to school!

That's what I grew up hearing from my grandparents! I knew the day would come when I get to pull that ol' "when I was your age" line on my own child! Today was that day! I had a few dishes in the dishwasher, and if you know me well, I tend to have severe OCD about things around the house! I knew there weren't enough dishes to run the dishwasher, and even though I couldn't see them in there, I knew they were in there, and I thought I heard my name being called a few times from that part of the kitchen. So, I decided to wash those few dishes by hand. Maddy saw what I was doing and said, "You're washing dishes in the sink? That's how the old fashioned people used to do it!"

I'll be 30 next month. I am beginning to have mild panic attacks just thinking about it. The fact that my daughter called me old fashioned has just sent me over the edge! But, coming from her sweet little mouth, I'll take it!

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!