Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bugg Quotes

Easley has been having a lot of construction lately. They are supposedly building a Super Walmart (UGH!) across from Rock Springs church, and re-doing that awfully dangerous bridge there at the intersection (thank God). In addition to that, they have just finished re-paving the street that we live off of. The street that we must take to get home. I have spent many many minutes waiting on the guy to flip the sign around to tell me that the traffic going the other direction can go "SLOW", and that means I get to go home! Needless to say, it's been highly aggrivating. What makes it worse is that the road wasn't bad to begin with. Teachers are being layed off, and they are concerned about a couple of pot holes in the road. Oh well...its my tax dollars but not my decision apparently.

Tonight as we were heading home, and waiting in construction traffic, Maddy says out of the blue, "What is this, like National Construction Summer or something? I mean, seriously, they are working on the roads, working on the bridge, working on our church. This must mean it's a construction Summer around here!"

I think she's right!

3 comments:

Allyson said...

She's so smart. Yuck, construction! I hope it's all finished soon.

Amanda K. said...

I don't see an end in sight for atleast another year or so. It's a total mess. As soon as they are finished with that mess, they'll probably be starting to build the Target in Powdersville, but that will be worth it. Walmart, not so much! So when you come this way (hint hint) try to avoid Hwy 123!

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!