Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rock-N-Roll

I am so thankful that I have a child who gives me a comedy show on a daily basis. Here lately, she has made me want to rip my hair out, one by one, but then she says something funny to make up for those times.

If you see her around town, you'll probably notice that she's not walking. Ever since I found a pair of Heely shoes for her for a dollar at a yard sale, she has been wheeling around everywhere. I don't know how she does it, but she's pretty good on them and can even do a few tricks. Every time we get groceries, she likes to hold onto the side of the buggy and kick her heels up and enjoy the ride, instead of walking. It's a little aggrivating, because I have to push the buggy plus pull her weight with it. Well, today was no different as we were "rolling" through the parking lot at Publix. She looked up and said, in true Maddy fashion, "I may not can rock, but I can roll!"

Thank you Lord, for this child. If it weren't for her funny personality, I'd be on Prozac!

No comments: