Friday, January 16, 2009

What has gotten into her?

As I was in my bedroom folding laundry, Maddy must have stolen a bra from the basket. No, there will be no pictures to accompany this post, because my "*Double Dang* Slingshot" doesn't need to be posted for the world to see! HAHA! I closed the bedroom door and about a minute later there was a knock at the door. I opened it to find sweet lil' Boo standing there wearing my bra, and laughing! The things that happen when I leave the two of them alone for 5 minutes!

So after I struggled to get the bra away from Boo, because she loved wearing it, I about fell in the floor laughing when Maddy said, with girl attitude....

"I'm gonna daaaaance like an octopus sprayed with dental powder!"

What in the world?

2 comments:

Tonya said...

LMBO!!!!! I bet everyday is an adventure around your house. They are so precious!!!

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!