Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I know, it's Wednesday. But I only have approximately 45 minutes until it's Thursday, so I'm getting an early start. Because that's how I roll! Always thinking one step ahead, and that's a good thing! So to give me some motivation to start blogging again on a more regular basis, I'm following in many other bloggers footsteps and stealing..um..I mean...borrowing their ideas! ; ) I'm not making any promises, but I will atleast *try* to blog every Thursday to post what I am thankful for that given week.

1)For my loving husband who works so that I can stay home and take care of our daughter and the house. I am working my dream job thanks to him!

2)For my beautiful daughter, Maddy. She means the world to me and I would be so lost without her. She tells the funniest jokes ever and her crazy dance moves and off the wall questions make me fall in love with her over and over again on a daily basis. Not to mention her adorable freckles spread all over her sweet face!!

3)For fall weather!!! Fall is my favorite season and it brings with it the atmosphere that I wish could stay year round.

4)For Pumpkin Spice Frappucinos at Starbucks!! =P

5)For the priviledge to homeschool my daughter. Some would look at it as a burden, something they dread doing or wouldn't/couldn't do, but I love it and it's truly a blessing!

6)For the fact that my teaching is paying off! Maddy has passed every test so far with flying colors. I guess I'm doing something right!

7)For a field trip to Happy Cow tomorrow!

8)For the season premier of new shows! Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, and SVU! Gets me all excited!

9)For the consignment sale coming up in 2 days! It's one for the whole family..not just for kids! I hope to find some good fall clothes!

10)For Bargain Foods! Funny, I know, but I LOVE this grocery store! And I am going there tomorrow!!! YAY!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

We are going to Bargain Foods today Amanda. Do you promote your blog? I think it would be really big if you promoted it and maybe comment on lots of other people's blogs. I can help you. I used to be very successful at doing this til I got lazy. Also, you can make money with it if you wanted. Just an idea.

KDuncan55 said...

I think you should be grateful for your awesome uncle.

Amanda K. said...

You are crazy, old man!!!!

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!