Wednesday, June 4, 2008

She's still our little girl!

Our girl is growing up so fast and now I understand what people mean when they say that they just wanna put a brick on their kids heads!! She says things that just blow me away and often Ryan and I just look at each other and have to ask the other, "How old is she again?" Sometimes she seems like she is 5 going on 16. In the midst of her big girl talk and actions, I got a simple reminder a few days ago that she still has her little girl innocence. We were driving down the road and she saw a cloud in the sky that resembled something you would see on a cartoon. She so innocently looked up at me and said, "Mommy, do you think that's where the carebears live?" Awwww!!! Our sweet little girl is still there...tucked deep under the lip gloss, high heels, scented lotions, deodorant, and pocketbooks! LOL!

May you always be our baby girl, Miss Bugg....no matter how old you are!

1 comment:

LKM said...

Too cute! I think that is exactly where the carebears live :)