Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010



Here is Sister Bear, from the Berenstain Bears. We are crazy about the Berenstain Bears at our house! Maddy found this mask at a Halloween shop back in the summer and knew right away that this is what she wanted to be. I had to come up with a plan to get Sister Bears outfit, which was no easy task. I can't sew worth a flip, so I knew I wasn't making it. An old friend of mine made the overalls for her, which were made out of felt. We painted her shirt, and my mother in law made her hood, paws, and feet from furry material. She won 2 costume contests, one of which scored us a $25 gift card to a local restaurant! As cute as the costume was, I think this is the first and last time we do something like this. WAY too much work getting the feet on!! I'm going for simple next year! We'll see......

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!