Saturday, January 23, 2010

Coming Back Soon...

I'll be back. I promise! I know it's been a while, but I've been so busy with everything, and burnt-out, the Winter-time Blues, you name it. Until next time, I'll leave you with some Maddy funnies.

I found some white stuff on the carpet, and right before that Maddy was eating one of those Oreo Cakesters on the living room floor. I asked her if that was what it was and she said, "Yep, but don't worry..I'll lick it up!"

She asked me this morning what happens when the Tooth Fairy loses a tooth. I told her maybe she has her own special fairy and she said, "I doubt it. She probably just pays herself." LOL

She likes to make "Maddy cream" with her ice cream. She just told me that she will teach me how to make it in case I ever want to make "mommy cream". She said, "First you cut the pieces of ice cream up. Then you start swirling it. If it's sweet, keep stiring it. If it's sweeter, just keep stiring it. If it's sweetest, then you can stop stiring it cause it will be juuuuuuussstt right!"

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I just love her to pieces! She is way too precious for words! I can tell that life with her is very interesting and exciting!

BTW..don't feel bad about having the "winter blues" and not blogging. I just now got back into it myself. LOL