Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our Own Horror Film!

On the way home from grandmas last night, Maddy said, "My nose is bleeding." Well, I figured it was just a little nose bleed, but when I turned around to look, she had blood everywhere! It scared me to the point I was shaking. Luckily, we had to pass my parents house on the way home, so we made a stop there. My poor baby had blood all over her dress, her face, her arms, legs, everywhere! I have never seen anything like it, and the end was no where in sight. Her whole face was red from where she was trying to wipe it. I tried my best to keep her away from the mirror while I got her cleaned up, but she managed to catch a glimpse of herself. I thought, "oh no...she's gonna flip out!" Lord knows I was flipping out! When she looked at herself in the mirror, her exact words were, "This is cool! I look like a clown!"

So much for my girly girl! She has moved on!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Oh no! I know that is sooooo scary! Cole used to get nosebleeds about three times a week! I hope all is ok now.

Oh, exciting news--check out my blog :)

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!